Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for adult theme (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey guys! I'm looking for adult theme rp in PM. I have been doing a lot of PG stuff and I want something different. If anyone is interested let me know. Sadly, I have no plot ideas.
Tucker (played anonymously)

I Would not mind doing an RP Like that with you
xashley16 Topic Starter

Okay. (: Did you have any plot ideas or like any of my characters?

I like Lilly (Though she is 16, So I could rp as a 16 year old as well, But only if you want to do that kind of stuff. If not I like maria as well) As for plots, Let me hear yours firsts while I think of ones as well
xashley16 Topic Starter

I can always change her age. I'm characters are changeable that's why there's not information on them. Is age 22 okay? Firsts as introductions? & did you want to do gifted because Lilly is human.

that all sounds great! Just send me a PM when your ready
xashley16 Topic Starter

Does the setting matter? If not, I'm just going to wing it.

not to me, I can do any setting really (I play and rp in a lot of different settings)
xashley16 Topic Starter

Okay. I was just wondering. Give me about 20 minutes. I have to finish some homework that's due in 15, then I'm all yours. (:

Alright! I cant wait to start rping with you ^^
xashley16 Topic Starter

:D Sounds good.
xashley16 Topic Starter

Sorry it took longer then I expected. I got side tracked. Haha. & I hate starting so I hope that was good enough for you.
xashley16 Topic Starter

Anybody else want to do adult theme?
Sergio (played by PANGAEA)

If you haven't finished looking, I'd like to request Sergio for you. Let me know if you're interested.
hey there i would lie to request an adult themed rp with you. :) Kristy caught my eye the most and if you wanted you could pick whoever you wished from my list and they are all changeable as well. ^^ let me know if your still interested
xashley16 Topic Starter

Okay I will pm u guys
Roman Cordalie (played by DarkCrow)

Hi there! Kristy caught my attention if you're still looking for this kind of RP.
Roman's always open for some lovin'!
xashley16 Topic Starter

Sorry Ashley, I'll PM you.
xashley16 Topic Starter

I'm still looking if anyone is interested. A couple of mine have died. ):

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for adult theme (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus