Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » In need of a RP // Collapsed Masterpost (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Introduction
Hi, I'm Varian-Vee. I'm an idiot alchemist who loves Tangled: The Series, amongst other fandoms that are listed in my profile under the RP Information collapse tag. I've been on RPR since November 2022 and I run quite a few RP groups.
Rules and Triggers

Will NOT Do
NSFW
S*xual RP
Fandom Ships I don't like
Triggering Material
Godmodding
Metagaming
OP Characters
One-liners
Triggers
Overall Triggers
V*m*ting / N*se*a
Deep Wounds to the Chest or Stomach
Main Character Death
P*nic att*cks / Hyperv*ntilating
P*lls/swallowing p*lls
Heavy/Realistic Religious Themes*
(*Fictional/made-up ones are okay with me!)

Visual Only Triggers
Error Screens/Glitches (Some)[/b]
Fandoms
Tangled Franchise
Despicable Me Franchise
Twisted Wonderland (EN)
The Umbrella Academy (TV)
Five Night's At Freddy's
Le Petit Prince (Book/Movie)
Disney's Hercules
Newsies: The Broadway Musical
Artemis Fowl (Movie/Book)
Spongebob Squarepants
Disney's Aladdin
Cruella (2021)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (TV/Movie)
Genres / Tropes
Settings
Victorian Era
Neo-Victorian
Solarpunk
Steampunk
Wild Western

Tropes
Hurt/Comfort
Angsty
Dark Themes
Found Family
Enemies-to-Friends
Pacts, Deals and Contracts (Oh my!)
Secret Badass
Immoral Kid
Inheriting Family Secrets
Poisoned
Kidnapped
Needs Saving
Child Detective
Dislikes
Romance*
(*Unless of a Fandom Ship I like!)
Thriller
Sci-Fi
Future-based
Strictly Modern Day
Medieval
DnD Fantasy
Elves/Orcs/etc..
Werewolves
Writing Example
Adjustable Length / Freeform / 3rd Person
Vampire Varian AU

An assistant...

Though Varian longed to be something more than assistant; he knew he had to work his way up from the bottom. He had to start small, even if he didn't care to start small... It was obvious too, because a lot of his inventions or alchemy blew up and caused chaos throughout the village he lived in, in-fact, so much that he had to move to the outskirts of the place to not draw attention to himself anymore, since he was a vampire and vampires were...eh... not very welcomed in the village of Old Corona, or much of anywhere around here, to be fair.

Varian hoisted his backpack onto his back for what felt to be the thousandth time during this walk.
Ruddiger skittered alongside the pale, fanged boy, occasionally chasing the beetles on the ground.

It was midnight, or somewhere between then.
Varian slept during the day, yes, but he also liked to stay up late some nights, which caused him to have to quickly close the curtains when he realized it was becoming daylight outside. When absorbed in his alchemy, everything was out of his mind except for alchemy.

"Almost...there, Ruddiger." Varian lowly said, adjusting his backpack yet again.
Ruddiger chirped in response, continuing to chase the beetles.

Characters I'm seeking RP for:
I can create characters for specific RPs if needed, pretty quickly too, don't be afraid to ask! I love making OCs. :)

Ideas (Fandom ones mostly)

Twisted Wonderland
a6e77d2ef2fc206a1f09c0ab56a4f8fa.jpg
"Beauty and The Beep-Boop"

Ortho wants to look pretty! So he goes to Vil, who knows all about being pretty.
Ortho would be played by me, if Epel appeared I would also play him. // Short, cute RP.

The Umbrella Academy Ideas
- What if...Five had been turned back into a toddler when he arrived back to 2019? The Hargreeves must deal with a tiny Five that gets cranky if he doesn't get enough sleep, probably will throw a temper tantrum if provoked; but will still kick your a•• if you become an enemy towards him.

- Instead of a dark Superhero TV Show... What if it was a sit-com with laugh tracks and just a really weird family with superhero powers? <_<

I'd play Five in this RP, and possibly some other Hargreeves if necessary.

Despicable Me Ideas
- (Rise of Gru Universe, 70s, Kid Gru, Minions and Young Nefario) With Nefario now joining Gru and his minions, things get a lot more high-tech and Gru and the minions are really enjoying discovering all the new stuff added by Dr. Nefario.

- (Despicable Me 3 x Rise of Gru Universe, 70s, Kid Dru and the Father of the twins.) Dru longs to be just like his father, a super-villain, but...he just doesn't have the knowledge and power to do so and just can't seem to impress his father with anything he does...

I'd play Gru in the first one along with some minions, and I'd play Dru in the second one.

If interested in starting an RP with me, please do not hesitate to PM me! I'm in serious need of in a good ol'RP. :)
Thank you for reading <3
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » In need of a RP // Collapsed Masterpost (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus