Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » a role play for a singer (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Bay (played by cripticanotte)

any one want to rp with her .. i kinda want to use her .
Cecil (played by Sweetyceltic)

Cecil is a singer him and his band =)
Bay (played by cripticanotte) Topic Starter

do you want to rp .... bay is a singer to .. i really want to rp with her. she is my favorite right now. i like the fact i can make up lyrics makes it a little more fun. she could be attending a show for your band .
Eva Capel (played anonymously)

Eva is a dancer. She can dance to your songs or be a spectator. She has two personalities though but they aren't too extreme :) Check her out if you're interested! Thanks

i am eva is a nice character let me know if you want to rp

Would love too :)

Oh! and I can rp anytime lol I will just apologize in advance if I reply late, school, exams and everything else you know D:

thats fine i understand, i work alot . anyway forum or pm i prefer forum so i can go back and edit

I don't mind forum I suppose lol.

okay i can start it at any time

Are you making a new forum or are we starting on this current forum? And could you please start first? :)

ok i will . in the forum roleplay section .
Cecil (played by Sweetyceltic)

I'll start ours as soon as i can i have been busy

understandable i can wait cecil i know busy ok. good luck with what ever is going on. oh and have fun . thanks for letting me know.

it is up eva i can change it if you don't like it

OH just something I thought I'd change about Eva.
I think i'd be confusing if i don't give the separate personalities different yet similar sounding names so The timid Eva is Eva since she is the original one and the Daring one is Ava just s ther is no confusion! sorry about the last minute changes!

it's okay you should be able to make last minute changes . i really don't mind . so lets have fun. it is in the fanasty section moonlit songs and dances i didn't know what to call it

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » a role play for a singer (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus