Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Why Can't We Be Friends?

Thought I would try my hand at this. Here we go!

Pick a character from the person above you, then pick one of your characters to team up with them.

Then, give us a short scenario where the two characters would either be the best team on the planet, or the most dysfunctional match ever.
Well, we're sorta polar opposites as far as playing style (I'm talking pairings and interests here) is concerned, but I do think that in an unlikely writer team-up, we could make something interesting out of Raphael and Zakla. They're both vampires but they couldn't be further apart as far as the interpretation of their shared mythical archetype goes. Whereas I feel like Raph is very much the classical depiction of a vampire, with all the hedonistic shenanigans associated, Zakla is a very primitive, duty-bound and almost animalistic version of a bloodsucker, and if these two were somehow forced to work together, it would be both hilarious and interesting to watch.

Imagine they're, let's say, forced to run away from some sort of incredibly powerful vampire hunter. I got a feeling that Zakla will have no issue keeping their asses alive when they have to hide out in subzero temperatures in a forest in the middle of nowhere, teaching Raph all sorts of guerilla hunting techniques to feast on lumberjacks and the sort. On the other hand, once they make it out of there, there would the borderline comedic culture shock that comes with introducing a feral woman to the city life. Lots of scenario's in which Raph would have to learn her how to behave like a civilized human being, speak normally, walk normally, wear normal clothes. Learning her how to party and be all fancy like him would be a Herculean task in its own right. Maybe the scenario would be a bit more slapstick that either of us tends to write, but for the sake of the game, it defo is a joy to think about lmao

Anyway, good idea ya got there, homie! Let's hope this game takes off.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Why Can't We Be Friends?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus