Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » RPR Commissions

Cass Moderator

RPRCOMMISSIONS_zps2d649605.png

Hello! So I've been practicing gradually on my own time to play around with RPRs. And I've decided to open commissions for them! Here is a current example of a completed RPR I have done:
http://www.rprepository.com/c/pucke

If you are interested in commissioning me, please send me a message to my inbox. You're welcome to comment on this forum as well if you have any questions. :)

Current Status: Open

Available slots:
  • Open
  • Open

commissionform_zps2d42ad83.png

- Character name
- Page details & their titles
- Graphics to use. Such as, existing character artwork.
- Graphics to be made.
- Ideas, themes, colour schemes (send me colour swatches!), etc.

darules_zps9228c0b9.png

Be as specific as you possibly can. Depending on the level of detail will determine the price. Message me to get a quote. On average, it's around 5 dollars per page (less if mostly text, more if you want custom large graphics like the one above.) Assuming you're not expecting all of your content under one entire page. That's cheating. ;) If you prefer an hourly price basis, I can work with that too.

I am not an artist. I am a graphic designer. While I can make neat text and layouts; please know that any character art (pictures of actual characters) are not done by me. I simply arrange the existing character art into an appealing layout. You must supply your own character art if that is what you'd like. If you don't have character art, that's okay too, I can make visually appealing layouts without it. From text boxes to splashes of images, to funky texts.

In terms of graphics- I usually have a preference in what I make into a graphic, because of what can and will not work to be visually appealing. However, you are my client, and I will do everything to ensure you're satisfied with your commission. :) You're welcome to request, or express need for certain aspects to be made into graphics instead of text.

Nothing is set in stone. Each and every commission is up for edits, discussion, and preference at a commission-by-commission basis. This is why prices are flexible, and not listed here.

** Paypal is usually only accepted at this time. However, I am open to additional currency like character artwork or Furcadia currency. Please do not feel offended if I reject your currency if it is not paypal. :) It's nothing personal, it may just not be what I need at the current time.

I will not start a commission until we agree on a solid price.

** I will constantly send you updates so we can work together on creating the RPR you're expecting, so edits can be made. After a certain point, edits can and will be rejected if specifications were not stated or layouts already confirmed. I will do my best to please absolutely everyone though.

**In the event of text on graphics needing updates or otherwise, I can make edits for a small fee. This includes updating graphics with changes or additional information.

** Please note, by RPR rules I can not and will not ask for your personal information to access your account. All BBC coding per page will be uploaded on a public page for you to copy and paste into your profile. I will have guidelines provided for you to make things easier.

** I have the right to cancel or refuse any commission. Refunds will be available assuming the reasoning is appropriate. If I am halfway through your RPR commission for example, then you will receive half of a refund. Most of the graphics are personal and assume the theme of your character. Therefore, I will be unable to use the graphics for another commissioner and my work will be wasted should you expect a full refund. Please understand this prior to commissioning me.
Cass Topic Starter Moderator

Bump!

Finished RPR example added.
http://www.rprepository.com/c/pucke

This took me approximately 4 days to complete, and costs 35 dollars for something like this.
(Which is the most I will charge for a 5-page RPR commission.)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » RPR Commissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus