Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dorian no one will save you. open rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Grand father or (played anonymously)

This message is playing all a cross the universe.

" Dorian I am fairly disappointed in how you developed . I am a man of pride ,and therefore as your creator. I deem you worthless. Therefore you will be removed from this plane. Any resistance is futile.

with regards from the grandfather .
alonepanda

i told crip about this she says it is a go . she is interested since you contacted me about it. she is a little excited.
The Grand father or (played anonymously) Topic Starter

very well proceeding .I will not hold back the demise is on schedule .
alonepanda

so what regen you on? why is he called the grandfather? what name does he go by?

I am currently on my eighth lifespan . The name I choose to hide behind is Millard Markson.
I am the Grandfather ,because simply I know what is best. I know what is needed. I am old ,and wise. The man you go to for information, or how to fix things.
alonepanda

so you created dorian how ?

I simply made him what he is. He would have been normal, another regular child. I simply gave my time to make him extraordinary. It was a wast, he is a failed experiment , not fit to live. He will be dealt with.
cripticanotte

this is kinda of cool ...... nice i guess . anyway lets have fun....

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dorian no one will save you. open rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus