Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » TBC's Steven Universe Search (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! TheBlackCitadel here, but you can call me TBC or Citadel. I'm a 20 year old RPer with seven years of RPing experience, and i'm looking for someone to RP Steven Universe with me. Please be at least semi-lit with good grammar. You don't have to be perfect as I am not the grammar police. Occaisional mistakes are fine, we all make them, but I have standards. Proper capitalization, knowledge of your-you're and their-they're-there, and correct spelling. I'd prefer all RP Partners to be 18+.

We'll be using Canon Characters and OCs

When it comes to romance I accept MxM, MxF, and FxF. I also accept CanonxCanon, OCxCanon, and OCxOC

Genres: Action, Adventure, Mystery, Romance (possible), Hurt/Comfort, and more!

The basic story of this RP will be essentially a retelling of Steven Universe from 'The Return' (Season One, Episode 51) onwards involving our OCs. My main one is a Homeworld Gem that arrives alongside Jasper, Peridot, and Lapis. Your OC can also be a Homeworld Gem, a Crystal Gem, a Corrupted Gem, a Human, Half-Human/Gem Hybrid, etc.

If this plot doesn't interest you, then we can figure something out

I hope to hear from you soon! Just DM me or comment here if you're interested.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » TBC's Steven Universe Search (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus