Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Complete the story!!!

"I honestly have no idea."
"Tell me," he growls.
"Okay, I think I came from a volcano," you say.
"There is no volcanoes anywhere close to here."
He shoves the sword forward, almost cutting your skin. You...
EXPLODE INTO BLOOD ASHES AND SKIN (and maybe confetti) Covering the mans face and making him fall off the plank drown and die his crew then start tearing eachother to pieces over who will be the new captain of the pirate ship and the last one alive trips and falls onto a rusty nail, he dies and the infection he caught the day before kills all life in the universe.
Then, suddenly, a pair of amino acids are pushed together by The One Who Remains, and the spark of life ignites again. Complex creatures develop and form complex societies, one of which...a cute furry species with faces like otters...recolonizes planet Earth. By then plant life has redeveloped, and the Otters build a steampunk style society using human things they've found combined with their tech and enjoy the earth until one scraggly man from a hidden human society that somehow survived climbs out from a network of caves, looks at the Head Otter, and says...
"YOURE UGLY" the otter headed person eats them and sparks a war that never ends
A small band of humans escape the war by stealing a ship and colonizing the moon.
The otters make a pact with things they found in the deep, forming an unforeseen alliance against the earth humans. With the help of these leviathans, the oceans become impassable, humans are chased further and further inland as the otters carve deep channels for their new friends to follow. Only the mountains are safe and before long only the tallest of these 'sky islands' support human settlements.

These settlements stave off the otters' advance, but cannot leave their harsh new homes. Dystopian methods of population control are implemented. They survive. For now.
Forta-ver wrote:
The otters make a pact with things they found in the deep, forming an unforeseen alliance against the earth humans. With the help of these leviathans, the oceans become impassable, humans are chased further and further inland as the otters carve deep channels for their new friends to follow. Only the mountains are safe and before long only the tallest of these 'sky islands' support human settlements.

These settlements stave off the otters' advance, but cannot leave their harsh new homes. Dystopian methods of population control are implemented. They survive. For now.

((Um. Hell yeah!))

The leader of "The Balancers" the small group of very powerful men and women who voted monthly to determine who would live, die, and be allowed to breed came to the cottage of a young boy who allegedly had figured out during his time playing near the edges of the mountain islands a secret way to kill the Leviathans.

"I must know your secret," the Balancer said to the boy. "We cannot go on like this. You must tell me how to kill them."
He blinks up at her, eyes twinkling full of half-remembered secrets and mischief. Unafraid, he gives a sagely nod and leans forward to whisper into her ear.

"They can't die, 'cuz they never lived. Teach them living and they can't survive. They think themselves to death."

He smiles, leaning back and lacing his fingers over his head. "I don't know why it works. I just know you ask them the questions and they leave. Then their bodies wash up on the beach and they got no shape anymore 'cuz they're too heavy."

He looks to the Balancer expectantly. "Do you know the question, ma'am? I can't remember. You gain things but you lose others talking to the deep."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Complete the story!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus