Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cybernetic Galactic take over (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Chris_Pike

The species know as The Borg have taken over almost, If not all the galaxy. The Borg can adapt to weapons after a few of them die, They assimilate all machine and organic life. and use their memories against them. The few survivors are constantly on the run from the borgs massive and dangerous cubes. However, A massive transmission has been sent out to all ships that there is a wormhole that leads out of the galaxy, They are preparing to close it and have the borg unable to find them. The clock is ticking for survivors to get to this wormhole and escape. (Either a 1x1 or a small group, This is effecting the whole galaxy so any species either your own or taken from a movie or show will work. Even if it does not fit the whole Sci-Fi rp my ship is looking for survivors so they could just come across your planet)
Gorgritz da umie unt (played by Dreath)

Chris_Pike Topic Starter

((umm, This is the looking for RP section, Just so you know))
Gorgritz da umie unt (played by Dreath)

Chris_Pike wrote:
((umm, This is the looking for RP section, Just so you know))
Ok I fixed it. Sorry xD
Dang, I love the Borg! Best Star Trek villains besides Q! I'm interested and Resistance is futile!
Chris_Pike Topic Starter

Well then do you guys want to do a 1x1x1 then? Or wait for more people?
I will be interested in either. It is up to you.
Either one is fine

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cybernetic Galactic take over (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus