Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A ship crash lands... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

Hey!
So, there is one canon character that I like to play named Mine Laru. He doesn't have any set personality, so I gave him one and seperated his two forms into seperate characters as well as giving them a backstory!

The idea that I have for them is that they were on track to fly to a concert in another galaxy, but ended up crash landing on your oc's planet (be that earth or whatever) and are now looking to find a way to get back on course with help of the first person they see... That being (insert character name here)!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

(Zephyr is an elfan male, 18 he is shy and timid, very flinchy) He looks at you and turns away his head.
Jooters Topic Starter

What
(you land in the waters near the island fistbeard and his crew are staying on and they come over to investigate
Jooters Topic Starter

I think you guys are confused, this thread isn't for public roleplay, it's a prompt for private roleplay
Jooters Topic Starter

Bump
Jooters Topic Starter

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A ship crash lands... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus