Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Spiderverse apocalypse AU! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gwen Stacys (played anonymously)

‘ Alright, people. Let’s start at the beginning one last time. My name is Gwen Stacy. I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the last 2 years, I've been the one and only Spider-Woman. You guys know the rest. I joined a band, saved my dad. I couldn't save my best friend, Peter Parker, so now I save everyone else. And I don't do friends anymore, just to avoid any distractions. And one day this weird thing happened. And I mean, like, really weird. I glitched though the spider verse-… again- but it was weird this time. The sky was dark red.. black fog in the air that probably could cause lung cancer. But we are getting too ahead of ourselves. Let’s go back to a few days before this.’

Aing her head down as she walked . Her headphones on as she walked though the city silently. She felt like her friends hated her.. she ended up quitting band practice.. too much on her mind.

Gwen sighed to herself as she looked at a picture of her and Miles.. she missed him so much. As she walked, she fixed the sweater she was wearing as she headed home to just flop onto the bed. Her father, Captain Stacy’s of the NYPD was on patrol looking for the notorious spider women that so said killed Gwen’s best friend Peter Parker.. but that wasn’t true not at all.. she didn’t know it was him until the last second as his body was crushed. He was turned into a huge lizard during their prom! Gwen didn’t mean to kill him...not at all..

It really broke Gwen thinking this. How badly she wanted to go out to her father and say who she really was and for him to just accept her for it. That would have made her so much happier than how she was now.

The female let out a soft breath as she walked, her head down. Tears ran down her cheeks as she walked swiftly though the city. As she walked, she noticed people were looking dazed.. slouched over and pale..

This was odd, Gwen’s New York didn’t do drugs. Why were people so sluggish..? As she started to walk down the sidewalk, she pulled her hood up. Her blonde hair covering her face slightly as she sped up her pace.

That’s when she suddenly saw glitching from the corner of her eye. “Oh shit…” she muttered under her breath. Gwen didn’t even have time to mask up, she started running towards more and more of these zombie like people were coming from. Before she saw it; a gloomy dark portal was opened were these zombie like people were coming from.

Worry came over her face as she became hesitant. She took slow steps towards the portal before feeling something grabbing her! She let out a gasp before she fell into the portal. She landed hard on the ground, her face bleeding from the impact.. she let out a groan as she laid there.

Gwen was laying on the ground in an earth she had never been in. There was shattered glass near her body. Zombified people were walking around. The sky was blood red.

Her head was pounding.. she was dizzy and her vision was going blurry as she saw some one slowly walking up to her. But he didn’t look like a zombie.. just a normal person.. Gwen let out a weak mumble before she ended up blacking out. (This is where Y/CC will find her)

—————-

This starter works with any canon character from the spider verse besides Miles!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Spiderverse apocalypse AU! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus