Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » South Park group rp recruitment thing (1 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi hello yes it's me, speaking directly to you all from the afterlife ooooo

Just kidding, I'm not a ghost BUT I am putting this up because uh... I wanna start group roleplaying South Park again. Explanation time. Long story short I went on a group rp break about a month ago due to my mental health because I was stressed with a lot going on in my personal life. Then during that break I lost a few group rp buds and now I want to get back into it and... Can't. Because I lost everyone.

Sooooo if you'd be interested in group rping South Park with others, shoot down a comment or send me a DM and I can hand out my discord user since it's on there (or you type yours whichever works best for you) and we can go from there.

I'm only really decent at playing Kyle, Ike and Clyde so I've taken them. But quite a huge amount of characters are up for grabs in it unless stated otherwise. And before shipping wars end up starting I will say this. I am a multishipper. I ship a lot of the ships. So yes I am fine with a lot of ships. I am a Kyman shipper first and foremost and have been for years now, but that doesn't mean I hate any others. So respect my ship opinions and yours will be too. If you wanna ship my muses with anyone I'll most likely agree to it unless it makes me uncomfortable (which is honestly really rare)

I am mainly semi-lit but I try mirroring as best as I possibly can so no need to worry there either.

Anyway I've been ranting for too long, so uh... If you're interested let me know ^^

And NO ONE below 15 years old please if it can be helped because... Well, it's South Park, that should go without saying.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » South Park group rp recruitment thing (1 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus