Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Emo Kid (me) x Bully (you) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

🚧 TRIGGER WARNINGS 🚧
- Suicide
- Blood/Gore
- Violence
- Bullying
- Abuse
- Drug Use

Connor (Me) heads into school for his junior year of highschool. His family had just moved back after moving out of the town during his freshman year. So it'd feel like starting his freshman year all over again. He hoped no one would remember him, but the one person he didn't want to did. It was one of the people that bullied him his entire life ife (Muse B aka Your Character). Connor tried to get away, but Muse B shoved him down. Zoe (Connor's Sister) told Muse B off and allowed Connor to escape to one of the bathrooms.

Through the school year Muse B continued to bully Connor, and Connor's mental health started to spiral downward. Though one down after a school assembly Muse B seemed to stand up for him instead if bully him. Connor was confused and scared by this and ended up skipping the last few days of school.

Connor skipping worried Muse B and they tried searching for them everyday, before encountering Zoe. She said that Connor had run off days ago, and throughout the summer Muse B searches for Connor. He soon finds him at a park trying to take his own life for the second time. Muse B tries to stop him from eating the pills but it was too late. Muse B rushes Connor to the hospital. Muse B confesses their feelings in front of Zoe. This confused and enraged Zoe and she told them to get out.

But the next school year on the first day, Connor had gotten weed and was now addicted to it. He entered the hallway after being forced to go to school by his mother. And hia first encounter as he entered the school was Muse B. He stopped dead in him tracks and just stared at them.

The rest is for us to decide! I hope someone is interested because I wanna use my boy Connor.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Im interested I think my character Jax would be a good one to use for this rp, if youd like. Pm me if you want to discuss :) unless you wanted the other character to be a girl then sorry

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Emo Kid (me) x Bully (you) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus