Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Blind Samurai (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

HELLO
It’s been a while since I opened this site, but here I am.

I’m a DM and my players decided to like one random NPC I had. So naturally I think about him and can’t stop. So now he had a full backstory and stuff and I want to use him in something other than my campaign.

He’s pretty experimental but I love him and he is my new child. He used to be a random guy with one of my old boss’ names(I thought it was a cool name). But now he’s gotten a complete makeover new name and all.

Fu Tokutei works in a way where he could be inserted into any type of story. His background doesn’t have to play a part even, or it can. I’d state why, but that’d ruin part of the mystery.

Regardless, I’ll leave a bit of a starter here. Though if you’d like to get to know the lad we can probably do nearly any time period or genre you want. This starter is just for the sake of a starter.

———————————— :>

Flecks of white glided from the sky to the ground. Though the snow soon melted. It wasn’t cold enough to stick, yet. Still it was getting there.

Even if he couldn’t see, a lone samurai wandered. Following his instinct to go in any direction. Didn’t matter where he went, as long as he kept moving. As long as they couldn’t catch up.

Fu Tokutei paused to listen, as he swore he heard voices in the distance.

“Give up everything you have, and maybe we’ll let you keep the clothes on your back,” a gravelly voice. It came from a bandit. He and three others had surrounded Y/C(or whatever they are riding in/on).

A robbery of course. What else could it be? They each had a weapon and a wicked grin. Feeling confident in their choice of target.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello i am interested but is there like a requirement for how old the character needs to be?
Caztel Topic Starter

Kaiortea wrote:
Hello i am interested but is there like a requirement for how old the character needs to be?

Nope! Not at all. The rp can bend many ways so I’m open. No requirement at all.
Caztel wrote:
Kaiortea wrote:

Nope! Not at all. The rp can bend many ways so I’m open. No requirement at all.
then im definitely interested could you send me a dm? Since its been a while i used this website.
Hello! Is thise roleplay still open? If it is, I'm fairly interested! 👀
Caztel Topic Starter

BurningWood wrote:
Hello! Is thise roleplay still open? If it is, I'm fairly interested! 👀

Sure is, friend! We can PM about any details for sure. Or if you wish to ask some questions here that’s alright as well.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Blind Samurai (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus