Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP! (BxG, GxG, BxB) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone! I'm Suqi!

Currently, I am looking for a roleplay partner to build a story with!

Unfortunately, I don't have a specific idea in mind for this roleplay, but I was hoping to come up with something with a partner and build off one another ideas.

I'm particularly interested in incorporating a mix of romance, action, angst, horror, psychological elements, and drama into our storyline. The idea is to craft a dynamic and engaging plot that keeps both of us on the edge of our seats while delving into the complexities of our characters' lives so if that's what you're looking for, you've come to the right place!

When it comes to rules, we can discuss them more thoroughly in our conversation. Additional rules and preferences can be found on my profile. Please take a moment to review them, and if you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to bring them up during our discussions.

If this sparks your interest, shoot me a message, and we can delve into the details of our story, discuss character backgrounds, and establish the foundation for our story. I look forward to building a story with you!

Best regards,

-bunnysuqi ♡
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Heya! I'd be down to write one up with ya! Or we can do one that I've posted if you find them cool!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP! (BxG, GxG, BxB) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus