Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (mostly) romance rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

it's a (mostly) romance fantasy rp, i'd prefer 1x1 because I don't much like group rps, and we could decide on a specific plot together. if you want to do mxm, fxf, or mxf that is perfectly fine, I was just wanting to try and see how my characters would be in a romantic situation.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.
Heyy!! I'd be down to try a rp with you, I haven't rp in a long time but I'm down, just message me back and we can talk things out!:)
skyrose Topic Starter

nyxxx wrote:
Heyy!! I'd be down to try a rp with you, I haven't rp in a long time but I'm down, just message me back and we can talk things out!:)
I'd really love to rp with you! I sent you a pm a little while ago but i'm not sure if you saw it lol
skyrose wrote:
it's a (mostly) romance fantasy rp, i'd prefer 1x1 because I don't much like group rps, and we could decide on a specific plot together. if you want to do mxm, fxf, or mxf that is perfectly fine, I was just wanting to try and see how my characters would be in a romantic situation.

Hey! This seems interesting, and I'd be happy to hear any ideas you have! I'm open to a lot of different things, so just throw some things out!
skyrose Topic Starter

Wolfie9753 wrote:
skyrose wrote:

Hey! This seems interesting, and I'd be happy to hear any ideas you have! I'm open to a lot of different things, so just throw some things out!
hi! I sent you a pm!
I'm pretty interested in this RP

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (mostly) romance rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus