Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Elden Ring Prequel (no previous knowledg (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A blond prophet calling himself the prince of death tells you of a far off, magical land that has been destroyed by war and melted by a yellow flame. He tells you that this result could have been avoided, but only by the death of god. And so, you are sent back in time, to the Lands Between in her prime.

Journey into a beautiful land of magic, knights, and holy beliefs and defeat several demigods and take their power to be the new Elden Lord.

---

This is an idea I've had for a whiiiile, since before I knew this site existed!

As the title suggests, you don't need to know anything about Elden Ring to like this setting, and I purposefully made it that way. Hell, it's probably recommended you don't!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

Heey! I like this and have played Elden Ring before, and the world very much interests me. My character, Mono, could easily be molded however you would like to in order to fit. His generally cold and quiet demeanor is a very Elden-Ringy-ish trait. Besides, his constant need to learn things could provide foundation for learning magic and combat. I am sixteen, though, if that's a problem.
Jooters Topic Starter

Mono wrote:
Heey! I like this and have played Elden Ring before, and the world very much interests me. My character, Mono, could easily be molded however you would like to in order to fit. His generally cold and quiet demeanor is a very Elden-Ringy-ish trait. Besides, his constant need to learn things could provide foundation for learning magic and combat. I am sixteen, though, if that's a problem.

Alrighty! lets take this to dm's! and i don't see how your age would be a problem, considering the fact i'm 15
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

Whenever u dm me I'm fine to start!
Jooters Topic Starter

bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Elden Ring Prequel (no previous knowledg (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus