Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Furodia Academy ~ College Human X Anthro (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Your character has recently been excepted into Furodia Academy! However, unbeknownst to them, the academy is almost entirely filled with anthropomorphic animals! Can they fit in here? And maybe... Can they find love?

Meet the cast!

Jooters Blaccat: An 18 year old feline who's lived in the country all his life, being away from his parents for the first time in his life by coming to Furodia. Immature, airheaded, and kinda dumb, but always does his best to be nice and polite.

Mine Laru: A 21 year old giant shark in the music club and the swim team. He always gets good grades and is fairly popular in the school, yet he is noticeably very distant to everyone... Maybe you can get him to open up?

Query Laru: Mine Laru's younger brother, a 19 year old dragon. Noticeably shorter than his giant brother and noticeably shorter tempered. He's confident and loud and doesn't get nearly as good grades as his brother, even skipping school at times, yet is seemingly equally as popular.

Linder "BloodFang" Rainpaw: An 18 year old wolf with heavily dyed fur. He is best classified as a "chunibyou", an edgy kid that spends more time doodling in his notebook and saying edgy anime lines to his classmates than actually working. Although, something suggests that there's more beneath the surface than that... Something he refuses to talk about.

*Note: Some characters in this RP are depicted differently than their profiles say they are. Any backstory, ages, character traits, or other things about the characters stated in this RP takes priority in this RP over the one on their profiles.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Jooters Topic Starter

Bump
Jooters Topic Starter

bump
omg this sounds so cute!!
Jooters Topic Starter

pr1nc3sh0rtcak3 wrote:

Thanks! Wanna try it out?
Jooters wrote:
pr1nc3sh0rtcak3 wrote:

Thanks! Wanna try it out?
Sure id love that!!
MonoscopeX

This looks really interesting and fun to do! I might try it out once I made a charafter profile for my OC(s)!
Jooters Topic Starter

MonoscopeX wrote:
This looks really interesting and fun to do! I might try it out once I made a charafter profile for my OC(s)!

Alrighty! Sweet!
Looks interesting! Might use Midnight after I update them!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Furodia Academy ~ College Human X Anthro (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus