Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Friends for an inventor! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cigil Gergen (played anonymously)

Cigil is a soft spoken merwoman who has a deep passion for inventions! She is originally from the sea but came to land as part of the "Relocation and integration" of merfolk with humans. She doesn't quite mesh well with other humans (clubbing, partying and phones don't really suit her), but I'm looking to do a few short scenes to help her make friends! I imagine cute scenes- just some fluffy/ fun interactions. Maybe some angst?

Some scenario ideas:

Camping together

Building/ drawing together

Stuck in a snow cabin together

Friend date (blind date)

Cooking together

Yc or Cigil is sick. The other cares for them?

Etc etc...

Thanks for indulging me! Would love to see Cigil have some friends.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

heya! i have a few characters that might be good friends! i have a cuddly, friendly, and non judgemental child; a nice rainbow wolf with love for 2000's aesthetics, and even a few characters that can live underwater themselves! A shark and an albino orca. The shark also has a dragon brother, but he can't swim.

I would love to see some of these!

Camping: Cat (could be fun!), Dragon (he will probably die, but it'll be funny to see how. He'd probably have to be dragged along to do it tho)

Building: Shark (he is a robot maker!)

Snow cabin: Cat (cocoa, hugs, and blankets are some of his favorite things!)

Date: Dragon (he is desperate for love and would probably misinterpret it, leading to some awkward funny moments)

Cooking: Shark (idk, just feels like it'd fit... maybe he's offering cooking classes?)

Sick: Cat (he's just a kid! he needs someone to care for him when he's sick), Shark (finally shows a weak side for once)
Colin Craven (played anonymously)

I'm interested! Colin is a very sickly person, maybe Cigil can take care of him? He's a bit of a brat though and throws tantrums, so she might have her work cut out for her! <_<
Cigil Gergen (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
heya! i have a few characters that might be good friends! i have a cuddly, friendly, and non judgemental child; a nice rainbow wolf with love for 2000's aesthetics, and even a few characters that can live underwater themselves! A shark and an albino orca. The shark also has a dragon brother, but he can't swim.

I would love to see some of these!

Camping: Cat (could be fun!), Dragon (he will probably die, but it'll be funny to see how. He'd probably have to be dragged along to do it tho)

Building: Shark (he is a robot maker!)

Snow cabin: Cat (cocoa, hugs, and blankets are some of his favorite things!)

Date: Dragon (he is desperate for love and would probably misinterpret it, leading to some awkward funny moments)

Cooking: Shark (idk, just feels like it'd fit... maybe he's offering cooking classes?)

Sick: Cat (he's just a kid! he needs someone to care for him when he's sick), Shark (finally shows a weak side for once)

All these sound fun! I would be happy to. Hmm too many options! Pick one that you like the most and pm me? ^^

Still looking 🤍

Reopened 😌

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Friends for an inventor! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus