Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » This undercover idiot needs more lore!! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sorriso (played anonymously)

gl-1477723-1684610984.png This is Earl Sorriso du Bourbon The Second.

Sorriso is currently working for the Scotland Yard, it was hard to convince them of doing so, but after some bribes and some dumb employees falling for said bribes, Sorriso had become the first 13-year-old undercover investigator for the Scotland Yard. Of course he was challenged by his boss in many ways, thinking the boy was incapable of working for them. Thankfully, Sorriso proved them wrong each time and continued with his job, much to the boss' dislike.

I'm looking to try and expand his lore through roleplay once more! I used to have an RP partner to do this with, but they have sadly became more and more inactive to the point I hardly even see them anymore. So that's where you come in!

Based after the Sir Ulysses' Hospital Case, March is of its' first day, and Sorriso is assigned a brand new case by his brash, arrogant boss, which leads him to a group of street urchins that live in a specific alleyway and seemingly abandoned building in the underbelly of London. He must guise once more to fit in and figure out who has gathered all these street urchins to this building and why its' so important, but maybe Sorriso isn't ready for that? Not after the previous two cases.

GUIDELINES
Please be respectful of Sorriso's canon! Me and my best friend worked very hard to create the story Sorriso has and would hate for it to fall apart! Make sure to stick to the historical time period the story is set in, and follow the genre information closely. If you have any other questions, ask me when we are discussing further in the private messages. Communication is key! Also be respectful of my triggers, and I will be of yours! I want this RP to be fun for the both of us! This RP has the possibility of dark themes, mild violence, blood and mild language.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » This undercover idiot needs more lore!! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus