Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » One True Love~ (MxM, Modern) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi~
I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get *extremely* confused when trying to write or read in that POV.

Plot~

Our character’s grew up neighbors, just across the street from one another. The two boys met in preschool and were inseparable while at school. When they realized that they lived across from one another, they saw one another nonstop. No matter what came their way they had each other's backs. Character A was more the extrovert, the happy-go-lucky type of person with many friends. While Character B was more the introvert, preferring one on one interaction than a whole group. They completed each other essentially.

As they grew up they fell in love and were together from the second year of Middle-school to the end of High-school. After graduating they went to different colleges for different goals, deciding to end their romantic relationship for the time being. Years later, Character A has moved back home and is engaged to his college sweetheart. However, to his surprise, he learned that a few months before Character B had moved back home. A was surprised because the two men still spoke but B never mentioned going home.

Now curious, A decides to get some answers. Thinking his feelings for B have long passed, he goes to see him. Not expecting to find all those feelings flooding back. Now, caught in between a rock and a hard place, he has to choose his childhood love or his new love.

Character B meanwhile, was still quiet but he was much more outspoken and confident in himself. He came home knowing that A was moving back soon and wanting to rekindle their relationship, just to find out that A is engaged. There is also the small issue that B has yet to tell anyone… He is dying and he dropped from college to spend his last year with family and friends.

===

You will be Rping Character A.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » One True Love~ (MxM, Modern) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus