Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Collaborative story project / interactiv (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone!
I am once again recruiting writers for an interactive story project :-)
This is not a classic RP, but if you join, you would get to read a story, add your own ideas to the end, and provide the next authors with two choices. This way, we will have a long Choose Your Own Adventure type game/book!
What you write is completely up to you! Add your own twist to the story and influence many paths to come!

Each segment should be around 500 words, so this can be a quick exercise in between RPs :-)
I will assemble what you send me, and once your segment is done, you will get access to all the other paths. The story will be updated again and again in the future and will be available for playing/reading on itch.io . Of course with writing credit given!

Please message me or reply if you are interested in participating. Everybody is welcome!
The writing language is English, but we have many non-native writers, so there is no need to be able to write in English perfectly.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Collaborative story project / interactiv (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus