Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » [ Always Open! ] General Roleplay Search (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

tenor.gif

Heya there! I'm Keed!
This is a roleplay search for just genuinely anything! If you have an RP plot in mind that isn't in my ADs, this is basically your call to send me a PM and we can chat from there!

Usually, the fandom I dabble in most is Sonic [ Yeah- Ik- ], so I have a lot of motivation for that one! Especially for any Sonic and Tails interactions. I am quite the Unbreakable Bond enthusiast. They are brothers your honor!

But, along with that and a few other fandoms, I'm gonna list all of the characters I can play!

Sonic the Hedgehog
My main is usually Tails as he's pretty much my bread and butter, but I can also play Eggman, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, and Omega! I do have a few OCs for this one as well!
Oh and also Nine for any of my Sonic Prime buddies.

Nimona
Well- The only character I play from this one is Nimona. I love her sm! Any Nimona and Ballister interactions are my soft spot!

Hollow Knight
For Hollow Knight stuff, I can play Hornet, The Knight, Quirrel- I can really play just about anyone in this fandom! + OCs

Night In The Woods
I only play OCs for NITW! If ya wanna do something with them, just let me know!

Undertale
Used to absolutely love rping Undertale! Sadly, motivation has died over the years, but occasionally I do come around to it. I can play a good majority of characters, including AUs and Deltarune, and have my own lil AU character!

All of my others are usually done in completely original scenarios ( Which, I'll either have profiles for or you can ask )! I can do fantasy, horror, slice of life- All of that jazz!! I don't write that much romance though.
Please note I am, for the most part, an angst writer. I do sometimes crave a good fluff, but angst is my bread and butter, so be prepared! I'm not at all afraid to get into the nit and gritty!

Also note that I write-...a lot. A lot a lot if you want me too. I usually mirror, but my go to are paragraphs worth of length.

Peak your interest? Got some cool ideas? Feel free to send me a PM! This is always open!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

nogginnoodles Topic Starter

May not be active as much- But bumping this specifically for fluff rps. It's been a hectic day.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » [ Always Open! ] General Roleplay Search (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus