Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » It's to late now || Sonic RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Miles 'Tails' Prower (played by nogginnoodles)

"It's far to late now."
"You're attached."
"You're family."

Hi! Welcome to the start of many of my Unbreakable Bond rp ads. I have brainrot, and must share the brainrot. I'm not sure if I'm going to find anybody, since I think not a whole lot of people here do Sonic rps, but I wanna give it a shot!
This is set in the classic era, kinda the early starts to Sonic and Tails' friendship. This is a huge character analysis in which Tails is still trying to get used to someone actually caring for him and Sonic realizing he's attached and has gone way to far to let go now- As much as he wants to.

Angst, fluff, and found family! All of my favorites into one! Huzzah!

Tails is my golden child and I usually play him! I cannnnn play Sonic but usually I don't enjoy doing so- for some reason, so pretty much come in expecting to play Sonic with this dynamic! I can play a pretty mean Eggman if he comes up though >:D

I will write-... A lot. There's a lot I can write with this, so please bear that in mind!

I have a few ideas in mind for a general setting or just what's happening to escalate into the main idea of the roleplay! So, if you're interested, or have a few ideas of your own, please PM me!

Please I'm desperate this is a cry for help they live in my head rent free the brainrot will kill me
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

MonoscopeX

🫵 Y O U 🫵

I'd absolutely LOVE to roleplay as Sonic in this one!! Been brainrotting about these two last week holy moly. But also I haven't made a character profile for Sonic, tho I'll make it tomorrow first things first!
Miles 'Tails' Prower (played by nogginnoodles) Topic Starter

Reopened!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » It's to late now || Sonic RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus