Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Adopt-a-Raptor (Ko-fi Shop Open!)

HELLO AND WELCOME! I’d like to introduce you all to my Ko-fi shop! If it’s something I make to sell and it’s not an auction, it’ll be up here moving forward. Today, we have a few adoptables in the shop; I eventually plan to add inventory, weapons and other a’la carte items (if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment below or on the page itself!) and when I do, I’ll update this thread as they become available.

And if you can’t grab one of these or one of my commissions, but would still like to support my work, my Ko-fi coffers are always open! Diapers are pricey and every little bit helps.

Today, we have two manaraptors and an Avariel portrait (and optional AtropaGrimm art!)

926e486e-0058-4ecb-8a6f-0481c1bb033b_manaraptor_opts_avatar_-_feb24.png

Manaraptors are creatures that resemble prehistoric microraptors who often grow to become natural familiars for magic-users. These creatures require the presence of magic to hatch, and in captivity they adopt the forms of magic wielded by the person to whom they imprint.

Flat $50 each; winner receives a full-sized transparent PNG - and a compressed PNG for the sake of any RPR or other image uploading sites you may frequent!

Katara's owner may also request the old full-sized art file I had of it on Degu’s base for no charge.

(Custom raptor commissions on this base run for sixty dollars; DM me for a commission form!)

d21cedf3-96be-4be2-b9e3-1cd7e8d61454_open_optable__ota___avariel_by_grace_dupre_dgfar92-375w-2x1.jpg

And next up; an Avariel - a “floaty head” portrait if you’re familiar with my work, and a wing color key! Buyer receives two full-sized transparent PNGs, one of their face and one of their wing color reference + 2 optimized versions. I’m asking $60 for the set!

Click through for the listing and optional character profile!

BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE! This was actually a character of mine for a brief period of time, and I have a slightly older design which I’d commissioned Atropa Grimm for back in the day; if you don’t also mind slightly different hair lying around, for an extra $35, you can get all of the full-sized transparency variants of this piece, AND weapon art of their bow!

(Custom “floaty head” commissions run from $46-60 depending on complexity; once again shoot me a message if you’re interested!)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Adopt-a-Raptor (Ko-fi Shop Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus