Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Modern Fantasy Group RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi all,

I and two friends are looking for a modern fantasy group RP to join. We'd love to know if any are active that are accepting new writers. We're all three new to the site but not to roleplaying in general. A third friend may join later as well, but right now they are very busy.

We're a bit more used to play-by-chat style than forum posting, but are all open to trying other formats. We also are all para to multi para writers. The group or setting doesn't have to be large at all. (We're also also open to NSFW themes, depending on what RPs are currently running.)

Our characters include a singer with sci-fi fantasy elements, a 9-tailed fox humanoid, a impish djinni, as well as others. Chatting with other RPers is something we all enjoy as well. Mainly, we just want a nice place to write and meet other RPers!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Hello! I saw that you are interested in a Modern Fantasy group rp? Well, I actually have one myself that might be what you're looking for! It's called Astral Woods Academy (AWA for short lmao).
Then there's the topic I posted to invite more people!
If you're interested in AWA, do you mind helping out a bit? You don't have to ofc, we just need more basic info on world stuff! ^,^
Spacemensch Topic Starter

Hi, thanks for reaching out! I appreciate that a lot.

Unfortunately we're all not super into the magical school genre, so it probably won't work out for me and my friends. But what I can do is give everything another reread and see if I get inspired to make someone for it over the next few days (and I'll reach out if I do). I just can't promise anything, but I'll do my best. :)
EclipseNightStar wrote:
Hello! I saw that you are interested in a Modern Fantasy group rp? Well, I actually have one myself that might be what you're looking for! It's called Astral Woods Academy (AWA for short lmao).
Then there's the topic I posted to invite more people!
If you're interested in AWA, do you mind helping out a bit? You don't have to ofc, we just need more basic info on world stuff! ^,^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Modern Fantasy Group RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus