Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » M🌎THER 3

TONDA GOSSA EVERYONE, I AM ABOUT TO TALK ABOUT THIS AMAZING GAME THAT I AM HYPERFIXATED ON AT THE MOMENT.

*slams the table with my palms* Mother 3 is a game that is part of the Earthbound series (you may have heard of it, or for those familiar with Smash Bros., Ness and Lucas are from this series), and it is super amazing and has a really cool and neat battle system!!

Mother 3 never got translated officially into English, so you actually have to uh, find a ROM (which I cannot offer a link to because ✨l e g a l i t y✨ reasons) and depending on what kind of ROM you get, a translation patch. While it is devastating that you must temporarily sail the seven seas and wear an eyepatch and hook to find Mother 3, it is still a good game. (Nintendo, hint hint, please buy the fan translation and release it on console so we don't have to 'Argh matey' for Mother 3 🥲)

Mother 3 isn't known by a lot of people BECAUSE of the lack of english translation and release, so I'm here to tell you about it and to tell you to, if you can, or want to, PLAY IT. Because I need Mother 3 RP- I mean, we need more people in the fandom. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » M🌎THER 3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus