Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Glitch In The Matrix Experience

Hello people of RPR! I don't know if y'all have ever had a 'Glitch In The Maxtrix' moment but I just wanna talk about one I have been experiencing because I thought some folks would be interested.

For the last 3 years, I have been working in the same office to do my paperwork for plays, my singing students, etc. and for the last week, I've been seeing these three guys who are exactly identical to each other just standing outside on the lawn, in a perfect line, not moving an inch like they're video game NPCs waiting for instructions to be downloaded or something. Sometimes there's 6 and sometimes there's 3. But they will just stand there and I will go and get a cup of coffee, a bite to eat and they'll still be there in the same perfectly still position. And as I've said, this has been happening for a week now.

Have you guys ever experienced a Glitch In The Matrix?
I'm not sure if this counts as a glitch in the Matrix, but I heard a lot of whistling and shrills in the night, along with shadowy figures that appear in one corner of my window every now and then. I wonder if they're trying to tell me something.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Glitch In The Matrix Experience

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus