Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Reactivation

Omega-C17 (played by ShadowFall)

Locked away for years now, my scans can tell me that nothing has changed on the over world itself, but I have my hopes that someday I will be free once more and take vengeance on the old fool that put me in here, but for now I can only sit here and rust away. "Commentary: nothing has changed yet, the old man still sits on his couch, rotting away, he is my first target when I finally get out of here. Observation: I heard a noise coming from the east wing. What or who was it that made that sound, I will find out soon enough for it is heading my way."
(Is this open?)
Omega-C17 (played by ShadowFall) Topic Starter

(Yeah just reply however to join in no need to ask)
Derik swept thew East Wing virtually silent. His sleek black combat armor rendered him almost invisible in the darkness. The helmet he wore concealed his head entirely, and when he spoke, it came out as if he were a robot. On his back were dual stainless black steel katanas, dual stun electrode pistols, and an MP7 red dot sight, masterkey attachment. The HUD on his visor glows blue and beeps as he gets closer to his target. The old man's heat signature became more severe as he neared him.

Rounding a corner, Derik brought his rifle up to his eye and aimed down the sights. As he had his gun fixated on the old man, something peculiar caught his eye. A moving piece of metal locked in a large cage. Instead of first killing the man, he strode swiftly over to the cage and stared onto the lock. He latches his rifle back to the slot on his backside and reaches into his pocket. A mechanism that looks like a small metal box with a needle and a trigger is in his hand. He thrusts it forward into the lock and presses the trigger a few times, and the door pops open.

He steps back and smiles, then gestures the old man. "Go ahead," he speaks devishly, "he's yours."

The droid nodded and stepped out of his cage "Your time has come meat bag" he said his left arm switching into a ripper style sword and started gutting the old man listening to him scream for all of two minutes until he grew silent then Omega finally let him drop dead on the floor
Derik just sat there, stuck in the crouched position as he watched the grotesque event carry on. Sighing to himself, he stood up straight when the robot finished off the old man and let his limp body slide to the floor. He knew this old man held something out of the ordinary, but a suit of metal that has a mind of its own is a little much. Reaching to his helmet, a button protruded from its side and he jabbed it with his finger. The intercom in his helmet beeped to life and an electronic voice spoke to him, "Welcome Agent 2078," the female voice continued speaking, "is it complete?"

"Yes," Derik responded to him, "it is done." The voice halted and the button once again hid itself in the helmet. He waltzed up to the robot and carefully tapped its shoulder.

"Hey," he spoke to the metal thing, "so, uh, why'd he lock you up?" Walking around the thing, and over the old man's body. "Was he your creator," he glared at him through the dark helmet. "Or did he find, and torture you."

He then made a start away, the red and blue lights outside the house explained his hasty departure. Running away from the police was a regular routine for Derik, he normally had to at the end of each contract. "Follow me," he shouted back to him, "if you wanna live!"

Omega didn't see it fit to answer the mans questions at the current time and followed him, as he was keeping pace behind the man a barrel rolled out of the robots arm and it began rotating an orange glow emanating from it "statement: perhaps there is another way out besides going through the front" he said pointing to a ventilation shaft on his right laying on the ceiling
Raul DeMarr (played by RoyaleX318)

The sound of gun shots sang threw the air, glass shattered and an explosion could be heard from just beyond the front door. The house was silent for a moment, then the front door burst open to reveal Raul, a Devil Skin from an outer rim planet. His skin had a deep red tone, and the air above his head was smokey. "Took care of our guests Hope." He slid his Plasma6 Hand Cannon back into his holster, and looked at the droid with a grim gaze. He stepped quick and angrily towards Omega, "You, ugly rustin, oil drinking, son of a buzz saw!"

Raul hugged his old partner, "How the heck you been Omega?" DeMarr's Death Stick dropped from his lip, all burned out, hey lit a new one and began to smoke once more, "They don't make partners like they used to Rust bucket." He grinned at Hope, "This one and his darned sneaking around and such, glad to have you back ol' buddy."

Omega patted Raul's back " I've seen better days " he Said and was looking around some more "the old man was terminated" he said and a warning light came on his back " low power need solar energy "

"Then get outside you bag of bolts, three suns out there." Raul let out a small cloud of multicolored smoke, "gotta love the inner rim planets." The Devil Skin made his way toward the back door of the old mans house. Raul's old clunker of a space cruiser, "The Zephyr" was parked just beyond the pine trees that littered the back area of the home. "Ah yeah, you two haven't formally met!" Raul said pausing to enjoy the crisp clean air of this pine tree planet before taking another puff of his death stick, "Omega meet Derik Hope, Hope this is the only thing man or machine in the West Milkies I trust with my life." Raul ashed his death stick and began his stroll towards the Zephyr.

Omega nodded at Derik and held a hand out "Greetings Derik, I am Omega-C17 an assassin droid with three varieties of assassin protocols. Pleasure to be in your service" he said standing completely still with his hand outwards to shake hands with Derik
Already agitated from his distaste in his alien partner, the robot suggesting that he is going to get the right to, 'serve with them', is unjust. Instead of shaking the heap of metal's hand, he dropped a badge into his rusted hand. "Apply this to your," he just looked at the robot head to toe and sighed, "wherever you would put it." Without even the thought of hesitation he turns around and walks away checking his holographic, encoded messenger and walking towards the spaceship also. His black armor changes color and texture to fit his environment, his body is basically invisible, including his head.

Omega put the badge into his bag he picked up from the old man and walked behind Derik "so where are we going partners?" he asked his protocols preventing him from coming up with a plan at the moment

The sound of sirens and yelling put a skip in Raul's step, "Out of here for now." He said tossing his death stick on the ground in front of the ship and stomping it out. He guided his comrades on board and took a seat in front of the controls. "Strap in guys, lets get out of here before they shoot us down" Raul said with a laugh, he knew more officers were closing in.

The Zephyr wasn't too big, it had a main cockpit area with four seats, in the back was a small lounge area, and at the very back in the engine room was a small cell for the prisoners since this was the ship of a bounty hunter. It had one wing on the left side to balance it out with a Dual Ion Cannon's on it for getting out of tight situations. A bit of thrust was applied and the group was off, straight into the vacuum of stars.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Reactivation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus