Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Call of the Void

Call of the Void

Kseni Jekerri - 19 y/o tiefling (cousin to Basil)
Basil Jekerri - 16 y/o humanoid skeleton ram (cousin to Kseni)

Setting: Eisa, Kuuj Coer ----> Silver Period (1872-1954)

Kore Bloods: A group originated by the old Eisa tribe representing those against the high powers - often those who desire to kill him/her/them to 'free' their people from the high power's reign

Both Kseni and Basil were originally part of Eisa's royal family. While not by blood, they were the honourary daughters of the emperor, Kaijen. When Kaijen died, his son, Sidern, took the throne. At first, Sidern was very kind, but he ended up robbing the country of their money and pride, slowly destroying Eisa. Kseni was the first to question Sidern's rule and authority, and she was practically kicked from the palace. Basil rebelled and went after Kseni. Knowing that the emperor's soldiers would start looking for Basil, the two ran off into a distant forested glade where they built a house in the trees. The Eisan soldiers didn't give up their search for Basil and Kseni. They wanted Kseni to kill her for speaking out and Basil because she was an extremely talented and magical humanoid skeleton - a species which was dying out.

So what IS CoTV?

CoTV or Call of the Void is a TV series I am currently writing. It takes place in my main fantasy world, Kuuj Coer in the peninsula country of Eisa. The plot of CoTV is vaguely mentioned above, but it's basically about Kseni and Basil Jekerri hiding from the Eisan officials so that they may stay alive. The Kore Bloods is an infamous group, but when they take in Kseni and Basil, it is revealed that they're quite logical and genuinely had good intentions for Eisa. Of course the fact that Kseni and Basil joined the Kore Bloods angered Sidern and the rest of the high orders of Eisa, so there are regular manhunts throughout the day all across Eisa to find Kseni and Basil - some people are even sent outside the country to find them. Thet is most of the plot for season 1, which is what I'm currently working on. There is a big plot twist in the last episode which I will share with a spoiler below:

Kseni is caught by Sidern and is killed by Sidern's soldiers

I haven't fleshed out much of season 2 except for Basil's season 2 design which happens as a result to the plot twist above, and she turns into this whole badass and stuff, you get the jig. Below is Kseni (red hair) and Basil (blue hair) and then art of Basil's season 2 redesign.

DM IF INTERESTED. Or reply to this ad and get it some more attention.

(Romance is optional)

kseni-and-basil-jekerri-by-revellianartoutpost-dggqs9o.jpg
basils2.jpg
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Rua

hia! ive been out of rps and this one seems interesting! i have two characters that i could play in this one being malif and my mist character which ive yet to find a good name for! my mist character is a "human" who as a child got kidnapped and raised into the feywild with a connection to mist and fog. malif is a part of a race of elves whom found how to harness time and used their magic to make a new realm split off by time. now there world there is steampunk magic and people are basically "time fey" he managed to find a portal they were using and now is out exploring. now he is "childish" by nature but ive yet to find find details.

both can easily be modified and shifted around as i havent fleshed them out to the max

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Call of the Void

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus