Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » continuation of the best RP I've done (found famil

Joot (played by Jooters)

Okay so... In the past I posted an ad called "RP revival + sorta vent"

Well... I kinda just... Wanna continue the original roleplay...

So I am going to ask anyone who is able to to pick up where we originally left off.

I was holding out hope that maybe someday the OG person would come back but I don't really think so anymore so...

I feel a little bad asking someone to play someones own fursona and character but... Hhh idk

To summarize what happened: I had a roleplay from the old RP site I used to use that was probably the best I had ever had to this date and we were supposed to continue it here but the person never came onto this site. It was touching, cute, and just plain old greatly written even though at the time long replies overwhelmed me.

I will give more details for the actual events of what happened in dms but here are the characters I expect you to play.

Vizzen Robertson (I think that was his last name) is a 27 year old rabbit who had a bad childhood and currently works at an office job. He found Joot and nurses him back to health and decided to try and take Joot in as his own kid. Vizzen is usually tired and sleepy, but trys his hardest to play with Joot and show him affection, resulting in the regular hugging session as they watch Joot's favorite dragon show. He is called Mister Vizzen by Joot and was unable to get him to stop. Joot currently sees him as a friend rather than as his father, but accidentally accidentally slipped up on the ride back from daycare, almost calling him dad

Ted (I didn't learn his last name or I forgot) is a tall lizard man who was friends with Vizzen since childhood and works in the same office as him. Ted is very energetic and playful with Joot, but doesnt believe Vizzen's story of how he found Joot in a box. Joot is convinced he is half dragon after Ted told him a fake story to make him not as afraid of him

Maxxie is a German shepherd boy that Joot met at daycare who has a similar love of dragons. He is full of energy and likes running around and doing things super fast. He is jealous of Joot having Vizzen not have much rules for him versus how he views his parents being way too strict by doing things such as not letting him put glitter on his toy frogs. Joot said that he would ask Vizzen if they could have a sleepover tomorrow

Please dm me if you are interested
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » continuation of the best RP I've done (found famil

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus