Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hellday Boys (Revival, 1x1, Angst RP)

I was digging through my old RPs and was sad to find out that a RP that I've been waiting for a response on for 7 months now, the user has left RPR entirely. So, here I am, seeking to restart or continue this RP.

The RP is about two twin brothers, Astéri and Aeneas.

They are just alike, mostly. Astéri is sickly and has to have special care by house doctors. Aeneas always worried about Astéri, but the house doctors always would say that he was fine. If Astéri was fine, then Aeneas decided that he too was fine. They were both fine.

That is, until their birthday, when all hell broke loose. Two men with villainous intent kidnap the twins the night before their birthday, and bring them to a old warehouse to hold them captive, in search for one specific thing that the boys unfortunately know nothing about, a crown heirloom that their parents supposedly have.

This is a victorian, or victorian-inspired setting and there will be no NSFW or Romantic content in this RP. Also, please respect my triggers, which can be found by clicking the yellow heart on my profile and going to "PK Roleplay" and let me know any of yours!

I also want to mention that this is a RP with dark themes, though that might be a bit clear from the plot and the label "Angst" on the title. ^^;

Please PM if interested!

Extras

7ha3ax.jpg
7i34ub.jpg
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hellday Boys (Revival, 1x1, Angst RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus