Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » a timelord in need of travelers . (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

doran (played by cripticanotte)

traveling all of space, and time. in a little blue box who is much bigger on the inside. before you ask no i am not the doctor, but i do go by his tittle sometimes . mainly on earth. he asked me to as strange favor. the name comes with the box. you look like one of my old regenerations. so go by that name if they ask who you are.

it's kind of hard to be remembered as you when your well under an assumed of the universes greatest time lord .

well my oddest habits are. mustard i love mustard on icecream. i love mustard on fish and chips. mustard on everything mainly expect for pudding that's just nasty. i don't like pickles or mayonise .

i like going one place to another. finding thing to do sticking my nose where it doesn't belong.

the doctor taught me what he knows his regrets, his failures, his successes
i even have a sonic screw driver which i over load with up grades. he is always yelling at me not to do that. my main weapon is the sliver theactor. it's a device that increases my telpathic ability . i can plant little ideas read minds. always been able to do that. i use to have no control the pain, and the headaches are the worst. i meant the read minds bit.

it amplifies what is already amplified for me.i don't go around killing off races no matter what they done. i try to find away around it. my anger i will say things i don't mean. so ignore me. i do

yeah i'm on my second regen rather not go over my first life. not that it was bad will the ending was horrid.

currently i am home staying with a very old friend in london . or rather be commanded home to watch the museum. so yeah he is also doing a check on the tardis systems.. he made me leave the museum i got to annoying.

so whose willing to travel with me ...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » a timelord in need of travelers . (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus