Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » My OC's As Titans..?

PANGAEA

So, I have just finished a buttload of work on my research papers. Those are never fun. And I decided that I'd work with my Wacom a bit.. It's always been a question of what my characters would look like as Titans, those who watch AoT you know what I mean. I decided on using one of my most popular and I think overly used character to be my first subject of the idea.

nelis_as_a_titan_by_spi11ed1nk-d7fgwit.png

Nelís, I conclude would be an interesting Titan with his abilities and all. The picture is only a simple sketch that I'm nowhere close to finishing, but of course I would still like some input and maybe a few ideas to make him a little more original. I am planning to make designs in his skin that resemble his magic in some sort that still looks like an AoT titan. I'll try and update this picture soon. Also, if you want to follow me on DeviantArt here's the link to my profile that I am yet to get creative with: Spi11ed1nk.

Again please give me some opinions of what I'm doing. My eyes can me one-sided at times, so let me know if there's something that you think should be fixed or changed.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » My OC's As Titans..?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus