Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fullmetal alchemist: I need a hero (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Some time ago an rp friend of mine insisted i should watch Full metal Alchemist brotherhood and once i did i completely adored the show so after a while i started thinking of an FMA roleplay. I think i came up with a good one.

My idea for this roleplay would be a conflict that takes place before the main series where Edward teams up with my OC, a state alchemist from the northern nation of Drachma to take down a rouge Drachma alchemist who is wreaking havoc across Amestris. Of course Drachma would turn out to have ulterior motives.

For this idea to work i need a partner willing to play the hero, Edward Elric. Despite him being one of my favorite anime characters i never did any good playing as him so that's why i decided to take the Drachma alchemist instead. You are free to take any secondary characters you wish whether its a canon one or an OC.

Pm me if your interested.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fullmetal alchemist: I need a hero (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus