Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Deeper Friendship/Romance RP? (Folklore (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aposynthe

For a while now I've been knee-deep in dark plots, and whilst I adore them, I've recently been wanting to get into a more heartfelt and potentially emotional roleplay.

I was thinking of something surrounding two characters who just don't quite fit in, and end up finding themselves relying on each other quite heavily; whether it be a close friendship or an eventual romance.

Folklore comes into this when one or both of the characters aren't quite human. Ailbe, the character I wish to use, is a lesser werewolf who is part of a heavily secretive and mightily powerful lycanthrope clan. Being a werewolf of only her size and strength, and constantly being referred to as a 'halfling' by her own clan, Ailbe is quite withdrawn.

For your character, they can have any characteristics you wish for. Lycanthropy, vampirism, telekinesis; or they can be completely human. The roleplay won't focus too much on character traits, but will instead revolve around close bonds and the development of friendship.

Ailbe;
http://www.rprepository.com/c/ailbe

I'm in a particularly cutesy mood, eheh :3
Are you still looking? :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Deeper Friendship/Romance RP? (Folklore (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus