Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » No longer needed, thank you <3 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Alright so:
I need a BUNCH of different people to RP with <3
Before I get to my characters and ideas I have for them, let's go through my rules/terms/how I RP/etc.
    1. Please be able to get out at least one good paragraph, if not a few more. <3 I don't expect giant walls of text (because tbh, I can't get out huge walls of text myself), but one liners are a no-go. I expect a bit of detail, not just a simple, "He walked over to the corner and gave a "So hi"." I don't accept that, and I will end the RP ASAP, sorry ;A;
    2. Please have some sense of spelling and grammar. I've had quite a few RP partners who didn't understand where to put a period or quotes and it really confuses me ;A; I understand if you aren't the best speller (tbh, I'm not either), but please have SOME idea of what you're doing.
    3. If you don't like a partner that can only do three or four paragraphs max on a good day, then I am not the RP partner for you! I'm very shy and get intimidated very easy, but I won't stop replying because you're so amazing <3 I just get really scared and don't reply as fast (Sadly, one of my big fears is disappointment :<). If you need someone who can do big walls of text, I'm not the girl for you, and I apologize :< *hugs*
    4. I'm not extremely good with fight RP :< I'll try my best, but it's probably best to put a summary... I get nervous doing fight RPs because I myself don't know how to fight >3> Sorry! D:

Alright, with that, let's get onto the characters and ideas <3
While I've put some ideas here, I'm always open to any ideas you might have <3
PLEASE READ THE CHARACTER PROFILE BEFORE YOU OFFER TO RP WITH SAID CHARACTER. I don't like being asked who my character is or what genres I'm okay with RPing when it's all in their profile <3 Thank you!

Characters: These are put in alphabetical order. If there is a * next to the name, that means I REALLY want to RP with these characters. The more ***** the more I want to RP them <3
Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

I'll be willing to do some RP with Anastasia, maybe the Angel Characters, Anna Lee Harris, Crazy Jerry, or Lewis. ;)
DarkCrow Topic Starter

as long as it's a few paragraphs each emote, then Anastasia and the angels could play :> Or archer could hunt down Lewis for his magic?
On the paragraph part, I make no promises, other then that I will try my best at getting close to that long.
Archer and Lewis could just run into each other or something. I don't know. He just seems like a fun character to RP with. :P
DarkCrow Topic Starter

Well Lewis is very introverted, but he could be hunted for his magics if that works?
Oh ok, sure. (Magic user hunting a magic user, irony XP )
Brinly Gray (played anonymously)

I don't play with this one much, but I'd love to give her a shot again if you'd let me. c: I was thinking of Jerry because he's described as someone she'd normally pursue.

That and I adore violence and gore but am not looking for anything sexy haha. If you'd rather not there are no hard feelings! It's all good. C:

Also I'm sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors - I'm currently on my phone and autocorrect is evil haha.
DarkCrow Topic Starter

@AshAngg - If the whole pursuing thing doesn't work, we can do something else :>

@Brinly - That'd be cool :D She looks like a really interesting character, it'd be fun to play with her I think :> Lack of sexual stuff is okay, as long as you're okay with the fact that Jerry is a sever masochist. It'll take a bit or her to take him down. If that's not okay, I can change it a bit :>
Pursuing could work. Archer could of been hired to capture and bring Lewis to someone.
Merrin (played anonymously)

Oh, I just saw this now -.- I have two characters that are available : Lanthe and Minerva "Mina" Lockstone. :)

I suppose Lanthe could rp with a few of your characters. He's a sort of sarcastic , highly genre-savy , shapeshifting "demon" (not really, but its much better for him to be known as that) who has a knack for travelling through dimensions. Oh, and he has a Bentley. A 1926 black Bentley. XD

Maybe he could roleplay with one of the angels ? >:) He's morally grey, but never downright murderous, and can be aligned with the forces of evil or good. He is ultimately aligned, however, to himself. Despite generally disliking to hurt the innocent.* Generally.

Oh, and he's a supernatural lawyer. Ocasionally.

Then there's Mina, a time travelling woman who can be frosty, brilliant and cold as a diamond in fantasy or at least historical (victorian) eras, but does lighten up a bit in other settings. A governess, a teacher at a school/professor at oxford or a supernatural detective, she's brilliant. A tad cold and frostily logical, but brilliant >:)

I love gore/violence, but sexy scenes are also not really my style :) Besides, these guys are two inhuman for romance.

Ooh, maybe Mina could hunt Jerry?

Also, if so many people are interested, we could make a multi rp... that would be rather interesting ..>:)

*Except his views on innocence are quite distorted.

Asheydoo55 wrote:
@AshAngg - If the whole pursuing thing doesn't work, we can do something else :>

@Brinly - That'd be cool :D She looks like a really interesting character, it'd be fun to play with her I think :> Lack of sexual stuff is okay, as long as you're okay with the fact that Jerry is a sever masochist. It'll take a bit or her to take him down. If that's not okay, I can change it a bit :>

Oh that's fine! She isn't particularly impressive so I expect it'll take a lot for her to bring anyone down. She is unfortunately more squishy than she'd like.

Anything goes really, I just tend not to participate in anything sexual is all! Thanks for understanding uwu.

How should we plan this?
DarkCrow Topic Starter

@AshAngg
-That would work fine ;) I'll PM you with a starter :)

@Loren
-Okay, first off, I absolutely love Lanthe's profile, to death, I love it <333 Second, while I'm not necessarily good with action/fighting, I love violence, so any way to get there, I'm willing to give a stab at, but there's that forewarning (added that to rules, should've done that before silly me)
Jerry's always willing to be hunted down, and he's the one who has the most fun being hunted down, so that'd work pretty well.
With Lanthe, the only thing we'd have to figure out why the angels would need him or he'd need the angels, or vice versa. Maybe try and pull one of them away from heaven?
I don't really do group RPs, sorry :< I tend to get confused because I'm weird like that x)

@Brinly
-Well first I think we should figure out why she'd go after him specifically, where they'd run into each other first, etc?

Asheydoo55 wrote:
@AshAngg
-That would work fine ;) I'll PM you with a starter :)

@Loren
-Okay, first off, I absolutely love Lanthe's profile, to death, I love it <333 Second, while I'm not necessarily good with action/fighting, I love violence, so any way to get there, I'm willing to give a stab at, but there's that forewarning (added that to rules, should've done that before silly me)
Jerry's always willing to be hunted down, and he's the one who has the most fun being hunted down, so that'd work pretty well.
With Lanthe, the only thing we'd have to figure out why the angels would need him or he'd need the angels, or vice versa. Maybe try and pull one of them away from heaven?
I don't really do group RPs, sorry :< I tend to get confused because I'm weird like that x)

@Brinly
-Well first I think we should figure out why she'd go after him specifically, where they'd run into each other first, etc?

Oh that's what I meant about planning c:.

She isn't picky about who she goes after so long as she feels he deserves it. If he just stole stuff she probably wouldn't pay him any mind but if he's assaulted or murdered someone (or whatever other awful things you can think of) then she'll be on it. She could learn through tv or newspaper, or by seeing whatever it is first hand.

Again on mobile! Sorry haha.

Thank you so much, lol :D
Well, I'm curious of how this could turn out. >:)
Trying to pull one out of Heaven isn't really his M.O , though :) . Maybe he could stumble across a conflit between Heaven and Hell? Or maybe he could be hired by Saint Peter for a certain judicial supernatural matter in which a couple of angels and demons are involved? O.o ( Hell could refuse to return the lawnmover, for example >:) )
DarkCrow Topic Starter

@Brinly
-Oh yeah. Jerry's done everything under the sun plus some, so he's definitely the guy she's looking for. If just a few murder's tip her off, he's probably on the top of her list XD Shall we move to PM? :>

@Loren
-Haha, well he certainly could for Zalleeon, though she's already fallen, so I doubt there'd be much of a judicial matter in that, her fate's kinda been chosen. Maybe the first conflict would be better?

Hah >:)

Sure, why not? >:) Do you have any certain conflict in mind, though? Or just the usual Good VS Evil , demons vs angels, lots of shouting and feathers, stuff? >:)

Also, lol, I was browsing your Angel profiles and I saw their age: the earth didn't exist 133 Trillion years ago :) (Um, lol, I'm pretty sure the universe didn't exist 133 Trillion years ago XD)

Sorry, lol.
Nuhcarrionaeuhs is 458 trillion :P
DarkCrow Topic Starter

*shrug*
They're angels, heavenly beings, didn't necessarily have to be scientific.
It was just more of a "Holy balls they're old" sort of thing :>
I'd rather be interesting than scientific sometimes, especially when it's angels that make no sense anyway haha

and didn't really have a specific thing in mind, I would think just demons vs. angels generic works unless you have a specific idea :>

Yeah, sure :) It's pretty late for me now (GMT. 1:49 AM -.-) So I'll probably manage to answer tomorrow :) PM me, I suppose? >:)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » No longer needed, thank you <3 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus