Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Captive Orca looking for interaction [TG (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kobuk (played anonymously)

I just finished rounding off this character and I'd like to get him out there more. Problem is, I have the worst luck trying to attract RP partners it seems!

I play on Furcadia and this character exists in The Golden Tether's setting.

I'm looking for friends, tormentors, people who would like to TRY and train him to no avail, etc. Anything to stimulate some character development, because that's my bread and butter. Mana from heaven. Delicious drama and plot, give it to me!
If you're still looking for a roleplay partner for this character, I think I have a character that would work really well. ^^
Kobuk (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'd love to :3 If you're in Furc, add me to your Pounce list and whisper me whenever you see me on!
Kobuk wrote:
I just finished rounding off this character and I'd like to get him out there more. Problem is, I have the worst luck trying to attract RP partners it seems!

I play on Furcadia and this character exists in The Golden Tether's setting.

I'm looking for friends, tormentors, people who would like to TRY and train him to no avail, etc. Anything to stimulate some character development, because that's my bread and butter. Mana from heaven. Delicious drama and plot, give it to me!

Looks like I'm not the only one of my species here. :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Captive Orca looking for interaction [TG (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus