Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » H-hello..

Ah, I am very nervous... ;^;

But here goes nothing!
Hello! My name is ZenaKarma, and I am very new to this! Um, I'm not very good at introducing myself... but I am very excited to be on this site finally. I've always wanted to try RP, but no one ever wanted to do it with me :(
I promise I'm a good person, and I don't bite (hard), and have lots of enthusiasm! Hooray enthusiasm! ^-^

Me and my beautiful characters are so happy - and quite nervous - to be here :)
Loren

Hey! My name's Loren, and welcome to the RP Repository :D

Also, if you're looking for RP, there are the Looking for Rp Forums and the Find RP widget, which is useful if you want to find potential fellow RPers who were active in the last few minutes. By the way, there also are the Help Pages and the Help forums. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :D

So what is your favourite genre of RP?
Ben Moderator

Oh man Loren you are on the BALL xD

Welcome to the RPR, Zena! You will find an abundance of willing RP partners here! Do you have any favourite settings or types of RP?
ZenaKarma Topic Starter

Hi, and thank you!
I'm still exploring :)

To be honest, the last time I tried anything like RP it kinda went flat with only dialogue and junk :/
But I do write fictional, mostly fantasy or science fiction, and am pretty good at forming relationships and personalities and dialogue between characters... So I guess fantasy would be my favorite genre? -hides-
Welcome to RPR! No need to hide everyone here is super friendly :) I hope that you're finding things on the site alright. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » H-hello..

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus