Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Trying Something New... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Test Characters (played anonymously)

I've played quiet a few vampire characters since I started RPing and have now come to realize that they were mostly flat whiny irritating things that make me want to go back and throttle myself for ever even thinking of making them...

Long story short I wanted to try something different, so I came up with Solomon. He's not only different from every vampire character I've ever played but just different from any character I've played. He has his few good points but mostly he's a jerk, kinda like most teenage boys. He's also only sixteen. Yep, simply sixteen. Not A hundred and sixteen not sixteen hundred, simply sixteen.

Anywho, I wanted to test him out before I continue adding details. So if you'd like to help either comment here or PM me. I'm also more then happy to answer any questions you may have, so don't be afraid to ask.
Hmmm... I have a young witch I'm working on now. Maybe they could meet in a public high school setting, unearth a conspiracy, see if they become friends, more than (although I did note he's not very romantic, she's not really either), enemies, etc? She shouldn't take too long to make, I've rped her elsewhere... She's anonymous right now, btw.
Test Characters (played anonymously) Topic Starter

That sounds interesting. Any ideas on the school or what kind of conspiracy they'd be dealing with? Unless it affects Solomon directly he's likely not to lift a finger to help. Also is it ok if neither of them know the other is anything other than human? Well, I'd expect your character to think something's up because, he's greyish and all.
Hmm... I was thinking something that affects most/all supernatural creatures, even if it might sound a little clichéd. Someone (I keep picturing a mad rich man who's little sister was murdered by vampires before his eyes when he was small...) could be trying to kill them all, or cure them all, or train them to fight in an unstoppable private brainwashed army. I don't know; I'm tired.

I do like the idea of him manically trying to cure vampires or other supernatural creatures even if it results in there deaths.
Yes... Would said baddie be played by one of us, both of us as needed (a NPC I guess), or another player?

Edit: I was thinking a plain, public school. She's only ever been in supernatural boarding school rps (when they're school based), so that would be a nice change of pace. Gives them a nice reason not to suspect the other of being more than human.

You can play him if you'd like (since he was your idea) and his minions could be NPCs? I'd rather not get more people involved, my experiences with Group RPs has been horrid, not to mention I don't think the our big bad would get a ton of air time right off the bat so it'd be boring to another person.

Alright. So a regular school in a regular unassuming city?
Yeah, your right. I guess I'll rp him.

Yes about the city and schoo... Could we brainstorm more tomorrow? I got to go.

Alright, talk to you then.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Trying Something New... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus