Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » the tomato sammich rp anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hey so a lot of you people probably aren't aware of this delectable treat of a roleplay but what you gotta do is pair off with your most trusted, favourite roleplayer and then have one character dress up as a tomato. The other character must then tie this tomato-clad person up with rope or like power cords or whatever your preferred method of binding is.

From there you gotta roleplay a bit of cooking. Now I know no one likes to roleplay a cooking or eating scene but making sammiches is the real heart of the roleplay.

So eat your giant, tomato sammich in front of the giant tomato and then make a face like YOU'RE NEXT ..

that's about it. That's the tomato roleplay... Try it out with your friends and remember ... It's sure to take you places. that's what the pros do and that's what we can do to.

Anyone who needs a peek at my cheat sheet for how to properly roleplay being a tomato can private message me. We'll get'er done.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » the tomato sammich rp anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus