Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Master/slave RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

kaelea

Open to small groups or 1 on 1 RP.
I am looking for RP by email only. If you're interested please contact me by replying to the topic, pming me or emailing me at roleplay@queldorei.net

Oooo! Yes, please: BDSM, slavery, Master/submissive, collars, chains, rope, branding/marking, handcuffs, piercings, toys, non-con, gorean, prostitution, group sex, a little pain, revealing clothes.

No, thanks: incest, golden showers etc, anthros/weird creatures, Master/slave romance, freeing slaves, particular fetishes (such as feet, baby clothes - check with me), Masters using their powers to control a slave (they can have powers, but the bdsm needs to be hands on).

Fandom Plots

Anita Blake
Pre-existing Characters: Nathalia, Raquel, Eleasea
Ideas: I am very interested in the animal to call and human servant aspects of the Anita Blake universe. So I'm looking for RP plots with a Master Vampire (male or female) who is the Dominant in the relationship. I'll be playing a female submissive either human or were/shapeshifter. The circumstances of their relationship can vary, either a forced (read non-con) enslavement (kidnapping, blackmail, a gift, a deal, etc.) or she submitted willingly into a bdsm relationship. I'm open to modern or historical settings.

Merry Gentry
Pre-existing Characters: Nyla, Alannah.
Ideas: I'm looking for an Unseelie Court Master/servant or slave relationship, with me playing a submissive female (species is negotiable). The circumstances of their relationship can vary, either a forced (read non-con) enslavement (kidnapping, blackmail, a gift, a deal, etc.) or she submitted willingly into a bdsm relationship.

Kushiel Legacy
Ideas: I am looking for patrons for a female servant of Naamah of House Valerian. Open to any ideas and suggestions.

Star Wars
Pre-existing Characters: Cayla, Ralee.
Ideas: The slave trade is natural part of the Star Wars universe and I'm looking for RP that recognises that. I'm open to any period of Star Wars history, I'm well versed in the Expanded Universe. It is a very gritty and rough world, so that is what I'm looking for in terms of plot. This will not be a consensual bdsm relationship; my character is a slave and has no rights - so if you're considering a handsome Jedi with a shining lightsaber coming to her rescue.. no. I prefer to play human female, might be persuaded to a female twi'lek and looking for a male dominant. No (light) Jedi please, dark Jedi or Sith are fine but please be prepared to limit the amount of force usage. I particularly like the idea of an Imperial woman who has been selected by a higher officer and then kidnapped and enslaved.

Dresden Files
Ideas: I've just finished reading this series and I would love a smutty bdsm plot with a white court vampire/s ;)

Original Plots

Fantasy/Medieval
Pre-existing Characters: Helena, Briony.
Ideas: I'm open to a variety of ideas of blackmail, politics, Lord/servant, Master/slave. These don't necessarily need to be non-con, but I'm not looking for romance either. I like ideas related to arranged marriages, especially between warring kingdoms to bridge peace. I'll be playing a female, but this is open to male or female characters.

Ancient Rome/Greece
Ideas: I'm interested in the dynamics of the slave trade in ancient Rome and Greece. Preferably non-con.

Urban Fantasy/Supernatural
Pre-existing Characters: Candice, Amber, Nalani.
Ideas: I love this setting and I'm open to playing female characters of any species; human, fey, vampire, weres, shifters, etc. I'm looking for mature and non-mature rp plots for this setting and I like politics, treachery, blackmail - something that I can really sink my teeth into. I especially like the idea of a post apocalyptic world in which humans have been enslaved and are hunted by the supernatural races. This could be mature/non-con or just the backdrop for something else. Open to ideas.

Apocalypse
In 2016 the apocalypse took place, demons spawning and quickly taking over the earth. The warriors of the light, the good guys, whatever you wish to call them, were in minority. Years of squabbling between the world's religions and their declining popularity put them at a severe disadvantage. It didn't help that the world's government responded to the demonic threat with military efforts, and then spent months deliberating about which religion had precedence.

Within 6 months it didn't matter; the demons had won, earth turned into a pit of darkness. Some parts of the world were terraformed to suit the needs of specific demonic races; great pits of fire, air filled with sulfur. Other cities remained the same but were overrun by the demons. Humans became slaves, cattle that were heavily guarded and bred to see to the needs of the demons. Religious organisations were wiped out by the demons, sacred ground decimated on the commands of the demons. There are still small pockets of rebels, often led by the remnants of religions.

Earth Domination
I like the idea of humans being taken over and enslaved by a supernatural/fantasy race they didn't know existed, or possibly an alien race. I'd be interested in RPing out the actual conquest, as well as rebellions and so forth. My only request is that the invaders are humanoid and not based on a fandom

Misc. Settings
War Prize: A plot involving a female taken prisoner after her land/kingdom/country has been conquered by the enemy. The setting for this could vary from ancient civilisations, medieval, fantasy, supernatural, sci fi, etc. Non-Con and no romance, conqueror needs to be male. My character can be of any status or importance; a peasant, royalty, enemy's daughter, etc.

Crime Lord's Whore: A girl that has been kidnapped or taken from an enemy/someone who owed the crime lord money, and has become the Crime Lord's whore, pet, slave, etc. She exists to please him, and entertain guests.

Gorean: I am interested in RP with Gorean customs; either set in Gor or just similar to it. Red silk kajira. More to be discussed.

Got other ideas?
I'm open to discussing other ideas if you think they'll interest me - original settings only though please. I'm very particular about what fandoms I RP. If we used to RP you're more than welcome to bring up an old RP plot if you would like to play it again.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Master/slave RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus