Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (back from Disneyland) PS any one in the (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

fantastic
here I may or may not talk about Disneyland and my adventurer there. Depending on weather or not any one cares to know. On another note I would like to talk about the possibility of having a role play with yours truly. Perhaps if a sizable amount of people are interested we may make a grope game however if that is not the case maybe some one might be in the mood for a PM RP consisting of my self and one or possibly even 2 other individuals.
My role playing desires include but are not limited to love story's,epic adventurers,comedy as well as tragedy,anime and much much more
note my style of writing is semi-literate meaning I may or may not make a few mistakes here and there as any one might and I care not how many you make as long as I understand what you are saying it does not mater to me if it was correct or not. how ever I do rarely ever wright full paragraphs it for most of the time there is no need in my humble opinion and as many of you may like or even love grate big long posts I re grate to inform you that you will rarely ever see one from me nor will you find me in other role plays full of them.
a Warning I am no stranger to Violence Sexuality and Language if you wish to have or NOT have any of these thing in are game you need only ask
please share any thoughts, ideas, questions and or opinions you may possess on any of these subjects I will be very grateful to hear them and will be most delighted to share stimulating conversations with you.
yours truly Lord Fantastic
If you decide to do a group game, I am definitely in. I’ve been trying to find one since I started a little bit ago. Did you have a plot in mind you wanted to toss around or were you hoping to get help coming up with one?
P.S. I would be interested in hearing about Disney land. I just took a trip to Disney world last year. Was a perty good time.
LordFantastic Topic Starter

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply

I have an idea if your steel there

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (back from Disneyland) PS any one in the (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus