Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Norse Continuity (...and Marvel?) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Loki (played anonymously)

"People of Midgard, Your King beseeches your sons and daughters to lend their ears. Come hither so that I may command of you a great boon of which will earn you the pleasure of aiding your ruling sovereign!"

tumblr_m7zsk59AQ81rsy50k.gif

Ahem. I've recently returned from hiatus and I'm attempting to relocate some old friends-- and make new ones. I'm seeking for the portion of Furcadia and RPR that reveal in those old Norse myths. I'm in the mood for expanding my current meager group into something joyous and wonderful.

I welcome both your canons, your original characters, and your personal interpretations of lore. We are also friendly to Marvel comic book characters, those that are from derived Norse mythology, worship paganism, or affiliated in some way with Germanic or Scandinavian cultures.

Currently, the following characters are currently active;
We don't have any formal rules, and we don't have a designated hangout location. We don't even have a name yet! (Although if enough interest is found, an RPR group may result to better keep track of things.) We're currently a scattered force throughout the game. Sometimes we maybe found in The Golden Tether, although we do not limit ourselves to that location solely.

If you're interested? Leave a message here, private message, or whisper me as Mischief on Furcadia.
Loki (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"How wonderful," Loki voiced in a monotone that was barren of all interest. "Thor has joined our ranks."

(Do try to be more upbeat, Loki dear. That's no way to greet a new friend!)

"How folly of me," The trickster drawled. "Allow me to express my most sincere joy and delight." A mocking clap was given.

(*sigh* We'll work on that, then. A reminder to everyone that we're still looking for more members!)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Norse Continuity (...and Marvel?) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus