Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Not necessarily new, but I've never posted.

I've kind of lurked around here for a while, and I've decided it's finally time to interact.
I've been roleplaying for about eight years now, albeit intermittently. I have a lot of social anxiety hence the lurking and such.
I'm an 18 year old girl, college bound in less than two weeks- scary, huh?
I've been dying to roleplay Lavaliere, my favorite OC for a looong time, I just haven't ended up doing it.
If you're interested in roleplaying with me or just talking, feel free to shoot me a message- I'd love to hear from you!
I'm still lurking one site I found years ago, so no worries on that end~ (not that that's something to exactly be proud of in some cases XD)

College isn't as bad as ya might be thinking, unless you plan on jumping right into a Master's course or something. Good luck on your first year - and don't forget that the teachers are there for you if ya need help ^^; Is never wrong to grab them after class ends (figuratively) and ask about something ya don't quite get.
Nice to finally be able to welcome you! Everyone here is super friendly so I hope you won't be too shy for long. Looking forward to seeing you around :D
Ellectic Topic Starter

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm not too worried about things academically- it's more making friends and actually going out and talking to people :P I'm sure I'll be just fine, though.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Not necessarily new, but I've never posted.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus