Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to rp MxM (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Verrier (played by AmberGauge)

Hello. I'm searching for partners that are interested in Male/Male pairings (I also rp M/F and F/F but I prefer M/M).

I am hoping to rp with this guy here, Verrier, but I also have a few other characters that I am willing to play, most of which don't have profiles just yet. I would prefer if you were over the age of 18 as I would like to include some more mature content, but if you are under the age of 18 that is fine we just won't be able to do anything explicit.

As for post-length I can be pretty flexible, please no one-liners though. My one vary, usually they are about a paragraph long. They can be longer depending on my mood or shorter if things are kind of slow. I love plotting out stories with my partners so please, let us do the thing... let us plot...

If you also would like to do something fandom related and with cannon characters, just ask. I have a list of fandoms that I am included in and play quite a few characters and can list them off to you. Normally I don't do pairings with OCs and cannon characters but I may be willing to make an exception.
robinbatmanlover

I have a few male characters,mostly vampires, that I could use in an rp. I'm not comfertable with telling people my real age, just as a precausion you know, but I will do mature content. Most of my guys are vampires,except one who is a reaper. If you wish to rp,then I guess pm me and we can work out some plots,ect. :3
ShotaBoy

I have a few male roles I love to use for MxM and I was wondering if you would like to start a RP with me :3. I'm above 18 so no problem there. I hope to hear for you.
Verrier (played by AmberGauge) Topic Starter

I am defiantly still looking for people to rp with. Lately my life has gotten kinda crazy, so my responses might not be nearly as frequent, but yes! I am still searching.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to rp MxM (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus