Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Here at the End of All Things (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Its the end of the world. Well, the human world, that is. Demons of all kinds are emptying themselves onto earth; killing humans wherever they reside. You are one of the last groups of humans here, and you must fight to survive. But there is hope. There have been rumors of a garden, or safe haven for humans. The fabled Garden of Eden. But you have to get there, and according to legend, its at the end of the world, far beyond the seas. You must fight your way to the garden any way you can, using land, sea, or air. But there is a catch. Time keeps changing. The year the Demons arrived was 2079, and since then, time has been changing constantly and without warning. One minute its 2017, the next its 1873.
Your weapons vary by the year. If you had an automatic rifle and the time shifts to the 17-1900 you will get the latest model of that time. Swords do not change, seeing as they have always been around, but everything changes. Your clothes, weapons, items, sometimes even your appearance.

Can you make it to the garden alive?
team up with others or go solo. You will be alerted when there is a time change.
Lister (played by ShotaBoy)

Well I think this sounds fun... Would you accept me as part of your group?
Ricochett Topic Starter

YASSS

YAAAAAAAY!!!
Zeus (played by Vali99)

Hey can I join? my bionics can help!
Ricochett Topic Starter

Sure, but during a time change you won't have those, remember
Zeus (played by Vali99)

Hey I can handle myself without Bionics I mean Kronos took them from me with a computer chip that negated my powers and I still kicked his butt!
Ricochett Topic Starter

Well all right then :)
Ricochett Topic Starter

Hi, anyone still interested?

Yes :33
I WANT TO JOIN! 8D

Please.
Ricochett Topic Starter

Okay, so, Yeah, I'll fire this back up, so, that's two people? including me, that's three, so, do you guys think we need more people or no?
Ricochett wrote:
Okay, so, Yeah, I'll fire this back up, so, that's two people? including me, that's three, so, do you guys think we need more people or no?

Depends on you! XD Bit I think three people are okay.
Ricochett Topic Starter

Alright, so, Should I make an IC thread or just keep it here? and will we play separately and meet up at some point, or be in a group?
Ricochett wrote:
Alright, so, Should I make an IC thread or just keep it here? and will we play separately and meet up at some point, or be in a group?

Play separately for a bit then meet up?:/
Ricochett Topic Starter

Alright then, that works. so, should we start on here?

Sure :3
Ricochett Topic Starter

You guys still interested?
StormRider912

Soooooo this still open?
Ricochett Topic Starter

Yeah.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Here at the End of All Things (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus