Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Adventure with Anthro Feline! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Talori (played by Mimikk)

Hey everybody! I'm running low on active RPs so I'm looking for someone to RP with my newest character, Talori. Tal is from the MMO ArcheAge, and she is Firran, so she's pretty much just an anthropomorphic snowlion //nodnod//

Anywho~ I'm looking for adventure! Action! Drama! Maybe even a bit of romance~ I'm looking for any fantasy race (I prefer non-scifi chars, but reptiles are fine...also no nekos, please! Sorry ^^;) of any gender or orientation. Talori is available for dirty jobs (killing, thievery, etc) as well as honest adventuring. Or if slavery is more your style, Talori can be captured and sold off to the highest bidder, but warning: she can be rather stubborn when someone tries to force her to do something.

I prefer one to two paragraphs per post, and a basic knowledge of grammar and spelling. Otherwise, I welcome everyone! I'm only gonna accept one or two people, since I have difficulty RPing multiple RPs with the same char at the same time, so please don't be offended if I say 'no' to your offer. It definitely isn't personal!

Thanks for reading~ PM me or reply here if you're interested c: Then we can discuss plot! I look forward to RPing wih you <3
Hi there!

Would you be interested in putting her with my anthro Esther? She's only fourteen, but she can be pretty fierce! And I can put her into any setting you'd like, including video games! Unfortunately, I don't know anything about ArcheAge itself.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Adventure with Anthro Feline! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus