Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Basis in The Hunchback of Notre Dame (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

okay so im currently working on a character based off of the hunch back of notre dame. And i want to find someone who would be willing to rp once i upload him

the idea of the story would be that theres a church owned orphanage. (This would take place a long time ago date undecided-think dis-figuration completely frowned upon 98%) There is a boy who was brought there as a baby by some high ranking official (Think quasi and frollo) hes technically part of the orphanage but he stays in a room at the top of the church over looking the city. There will be an orphan girl on his profile that plays a large part in his life and will be counted as a part of his character. He like quasi will have dis figuration(not to the same extreme)

If your interested please let me know and you can always pm me for more information.
Victoriantruth

This sounds really interesting! I like the idea.. Would you wanna rp with me? Can you tell me what kind of character you are looking for?
Silverbloodvrs Topic Starter

Victoriantruth wrote:
This sounds really interesting! I like the idea.. Would you wanna rp with me? Can you tell me what kind of character you are looking for?

id love to rp with you ^^ and the kind of character im looking for, is someone whose inquisitive, since he is semi hidden away after all, and the premises of being kind (even if its in rough tough love sort of way) and that theyre obviously more understanding about the deformities unlike most people in the town/city w/e
Victoriantruth

I can totally play someone like that!! :D I'll play a female if thats okay?

yeah thats fine ^^ im so excited someone actually wants to do this <3
Victoriantruth

I love Disney based RPs :p Hahaha

yesss all the dinesy love, anyways im gonna go finish working on him and ill message you when i get him up :)
Victoriantruth

I'll be waiting!! :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Basis in The Hunchback of Notre Dame (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus