Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Stealing a Thrill (Doctor Who RP, Seekin (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Christina de Souza (played anonymously)

Just as the title says, I'm looking for someone to play the Doctor for a Doctor Who themed RP, but with Lady Christina.

Of course, there is nothing like playing with the timeline of the universe, so I am hoping for someone to play Nine, but Ten will also do; however, no Eleven. I'm not caught up on him, nor do I think he'd be a good companion for the RP I have in mind.

Of course I would play Lady Christina, constantly tempted to steal something. The reason I prefer Nine is because he has a much better "Don't you dare touch that" attitude.

There would also be another player joining us; Chuck, an alien that the Doctor once saved (though she can be tweaked for the sake of RP).

Requirements:
1.A Doctor incarnation (if you want someone other than Nine or Ten who isn't Eleven, feel free to suggest!)
2.Someone 18+. Both myself and Chuck's players are over 18 and it is better for me to play with adults.
3/Someone who is literate. We don't need Para RP, but neither of us are against it. We're more of a "post what you need" pair.
4.Someone who is knowledgeable of the Doctor Who universe. You don't need to know everything (nor do you need to know what is beyond your own chosen Doctor), but knowledge is good.
5.Someone who is creative!

If interested, please PM me and we'll work out details.
Christina de Souza (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Still seeking!
Christina de Souza (played anonymously) Topic Starter

We're still looking for someone to play with!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Stealing a Thrill (Doctor Who RP, Seekin (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus